16 and dreaming
If a line of dialogue is the title of the episode, movie, or book, it obviously must have some great significance. If it sounds completely random, that just means the true meaning of the title has yet to be revealed. So when a character is heard using the title in dialogue, the audience sits up and takes notice, because the scriptwriter has just planted a neon sign that flashes this conversation is important.
Cavalry of the Middle Ages. From top to bottom:
1. French heavy knights, 14th century.
2. Knights of Burgundy, 15th century.
3. Livonian Brothers of the Sword, 13th century.
4. German Knights, 15th century.
5. French Knights, 15th century.
6. Italian Knights, 15th century.
Looks like the artist is Andrey Karashchuk, doing art for the minis company Zvezda; I don’t seem to see an artist website around though. :(
Thanks for the tip on that, though!